Thursday, May 17, 2018

05/17/2018

     Hello Everyone. I am doing pretty good today. I had a doctor's appointment this morning to get things going to get my custom diabetic shoes and inserts. I will also be scheduling for a podiatrist and urologist for some other problems. Today I found out that my A1C has gone down quite a bit since February and that my liver and kidney functions are normal and working pretty good.
     My mental health status is doing okay. I go see my therapist on Monday and then the psychiatrist for medications on Wednesday. I still have issues with anxiety and sometimes my depression slips through but I have been trying to keep myself busy to try and not notice it.
     For the last few days, I have been working on my notebook that holds me accountable for my book writing. I finally finished it today and now I am ready to keep myself on track. My writing has been going good and pretty much on schedule. I am still looking for beta or proofreaders to assist with my book writing and publishing. Anyone want to help out just leave me a comment with your email address or email me at bpayne43@live.com. My next three books should be ready around the end of the first week of June.
     Well, I need to continue my schedule and move forward today. I wish everyone a blessed and prosperous day and look forward to posting again tomorrow. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment