Tuesday, May 1, 2018

01/31/2018

Hello everyone. How are you doing today? Happy Hump Day! The weekend is coming closer for all those who don’t work weekends. This morning I had the procedure on my neck and it went very well. I thought I would panic with them putting injections in my cervical spine but I felt hardly anything. It could have been with all the pain medication I had in me, I don’t know. I woke up from it a little while ago and the only discomfort I have right now is a slight tension headache.
I just had a rough morning because I couldn’t drink any coffee this morning or even water and that sucked. I’m doing okay today which is surprising. Yesterday I was subpoenaed to court for my nephew’s divorce hearing which the only thing that happened was the judge wants them to go to mediation first to see if they can agree on custody of the children. She has not been a parent to these kids since they were in diapers and only comes to see them when it is convenient and now she wants full custody.
Anyway, things can ease down now a little and I can finish writing my next two books which is the goal right now and doing some marketing for the first three books that have been published. I know it will take some time for sales to jump up there but I have patience and I know it will come. I have a list of places that I can market them and I will probably get that started tomorrow and get them up everywhere. I love my passion for writing and telling my stories.
It is now time for me to move to the next thing on my schedule for today and I will definitely be here tomorrow to keep everyone updated on my progress and to let everyone know how I am doing mentally and physically. Isn’t it nice to have someone put their everyday problems and achievements out there publicly to let you know that there are other people out there that can relate and for you to get to personally know them? I consider you all my friends and family even the new people who get to know me and I appreciate every one of you.
So let me say good evening to everyone and to everyone with a birthday today, “Happy Birthday” and for everyone else, I wish the very best evening for you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment