Saturday, May 26, 2018

05/26/2018

Hello everyone. "Happy Saturday!" I'm sorry I am posting this so late in the day but I have been hurting all day with my hands and my lower back down to the bottom of my feet. It is part of my peripheral neuropathy which can become a pain every now and then. I am here now and that is all that matters, right?

I have been trying to write all day but with the excruciating pain in my hands and all over my body it has been a hindrance. After some medication and some rest, I am trying to get things together to write my books. I have the whole weekend with one extra day to work on them and get back on track. The goal for sending to the editor the first week of the month is still in sight as long as I can get a kick in my butt.

My husband has been trying everything to help me feel better and to encourage me to get writing but he understands that I am hurting. I go to pain management on Wednesday and hopefully the doctor can give me some extra relief. I feel debilitated sometimes but what can I do, I am disabled by my conditions both physical and mental.

I did manage to finish cutting my bookmarks and will be working on my author brochures for the flea market this weekend and the goal is to hopefully make the flea market next weekend to start getting my brand out there.

Well, I can only stand so much pain right now in my hands and will be here tomorrow posting again with more updates. I hope everyone had a great day and look forward to the barbeque's this weekend. Take care.






No comments:

Post a Comment