Tuesday, May 1, 2018

01/24/2018

Hello, everyone. I am sincerely apologetic for not keeping up with my posting. Even though I am on antidepressants sometimes the depression does seep through. I have had blah days and feeling depressed for about the last week to ten days. It seems the more I try to fight it the stronger it gets. I have spent a lot of the time in bed and having no motivation.
Today I feel a little better and I am trying to get things done and caught up. Sometimes it is just hard to get motivated when your entire body hurts and you feel so tired. Getting my third book published finally has been exciting and I have been working on two other manuscripts with the goal to have at least two books published a month.
Believe it or not, the writing has been good therapy for me and it gives me a break from reality while I write. I get to disappear into a world that I created and it feels like I am right there watching the story unfold. Yes, the problems will still be there but with a mental break from them, when I come back out of the story my mind has had a break and I am more apt to deal with them instead of letting them stress me out.
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and completed the plans they had made. We have had some nice sunny days here and I have been going outside to feel the sun on my face. It is so relaxing to be outside for me.  I will try to come out of the depression and post every day just so everyone can see how I am and what progress I have made. I wish everyone an awesome evening and a “Happy Birthday” to everyone with a birthday today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment