Tuesday, May 1, 2018

01/13/2018

Good morning everyone. To those I missed twelve days ago, “Happy New Year!!” It is a very arctic cold morning here in Dalton, Georgia. The weather is reading that it is twenty- eight degrees but feels like sixteen outside. Brrr! I have been weatherizing every time I have to take the dogs out. Everyone in the house has just gotten up and we are enjoying some freshly brewed coffee together.
It has been a crazy week with my new book being finished up and published. You can find it here https://www.amazon.com/dp/1976845238 to purchase the paperback but if you go here http://brandidpayne.com/ and scroll down the page you will see a link to get the FREE ebook. It has been a long struggle to get this book published which by my writing schedule it should have been done a few months back. I am just so excited that it is finally done and up for the world to see.
I am still working on my next two books which I am hoping to have published by the end of the month. I just have stories flowing through my being and wanting to explode out to the world. I have been working on my schedule now that all my lists and goals have been edited and made easy to do. You will see my daily journal postings every day now updating you on whats going on here on my side of the world.
Well, it is time to get started and getting my second cup of coffee. Please share this post with all your friends and family so that they can get a chance to get the FREE ebook and enjoy some of my short stories which I will be posting another one today. I wish everyone an awesome Saturday and a “Happy Birthday” to everyone with a birthday today. Take care. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment