Tuesday, May 1, 2018

04/14/2018

“Happy Weekend Everyone!!” I think I need to change the title of these posts from daily to weekly being that it has been rough trying to get here every day. My husband was down with the flu for about five days and still recovering and now I am dealing with allergies which are miserable. I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend?
It has been windy here all day and I love it because then it is not so hot outside. Doesn’t do any good for my allergies though. I have made my mind up to quit smoking and I have set the date which is Thursday. I have gotten the patches to help and have set aside some things to do to keep my hands and mind busy. I am amped about it because I am starting to dislike the taste and smell of them.
My husband is not ready to quit yet but has agreed to show his support and will not smoke in the house or around me until I can handle it. I love him so much because he cares about me so much. It will be difficult but I know that I can accomplish it.
I have gotten back into my writing and I will be starting a new chapter in one book, finishing a chapter on another book, and working on a third book. I need to disappear into my stories for a bit, lol. They are my stress reliever and hideaway. I am finally beginning to move forward with life and be happy.
For Easter, my husband bought me a 2017 Nissan Versa so now we have reliable transportation when we need to go somewhere. I don’t care to leave the house much except to run to the store or doctor’s appointments so the mileage will stay pretty low. When we first got it, it only had 44 miles on it and we are the first owners. It was a surprise and I love it just like I love my husband and soulmate.
Well, I will get off here to start my writing time and I should be here in the morning to post again before I clip coupons. Take care everyone and I will chat more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment