Tuesday, May 1, 2018

02/15/2018

I truly apologize for not posting since January 31st. There have been a lot of things going on with my health which has caused a lot of turmoil. I was scheduled to see my psychiatrist for my next refills of medication but we had some freak snow storms coming through which Dalton panics and everything shuts down. So, I never made it to my doctor and ran out of medication for ten days which caused some serious withdrawals which concerned my husband enough to make me housebound and even he called the pharmacy asking them to get ahold of my doctor for refills.
They finally got ahold of the doctor and refilled my medications so I am back on my mental health medication. Then, I went to see my primary care doctor and I have a diabetic ulcer on the bottom of my big toe which I now have to wear a walking boot until my appointment with wound care on Monday. I also have a major infection in the same foot which the doctor has me on a strong antibiotic for the infection.
On top of everything else, Now I am having bowel issues. I fill like I have to go only to sit in pain on the toilet as my body has contractions making me push when there is nothing there to push out. Having this issue for the past few days, I ended up prolapsing my anus which I had to take a hot bath and push it back in. I have been having severe abdominal cramps which have made me want to sleep so that my bowels can rest and I can be pain-free for a few hours. I have been walking gently while holding my lower abdomen so that it is not jarred. I have actually been miserable for the past few days.
Things here at home have been a little out of sorts. My husband and I are good and have been spending time with each other, but the relationship between his sister and I has been awkward. I have no clue as to what is going on but the closeness that we used to share is not there anymore. It feels like we are miles apart and all she does is stay in her room. I understand that I stay in my room a lot but I am being productive with my writing and getting things done. It seems we are drifting apart and losing the closeness we used to share.
Now you see that I am as normal as anyone else and have issues like any normal human being. I am always looking to make my relationship with my readers more personal so that you can get to know me better. I am no better than anyone else and I hope through my postings I have proved that.
Well, now that I feel a little better and have some energy I am going to get back to working on some things to keep moving forward. I hope everyone had a perfect and special Valentine’s Day and will talk again soon. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment