Tuesday, May 8, 2018

05/08/2018

     Good morning, everyone. How are you? I got up a little early but an hour past my alarm. I just finished updating my to-do list for today. I have plenty to do to get everything caught up. I just started laminating my promotional bookmarkers for my author table on Saturday at the local flea market. I will be placing ads and notices everywhere to let everyone locally know that I will be there to come on out and purchase an autographed book. I am so excited.
     I will be making some plaster paper mache masks this week to take also. I look forward to meeting people even though I am an introvert but a percentage of the revenue will go to my charity that assists the homeless in regaining their self-sufficiency. I look forward to helping more people this year than last year. I have to update its website being that due to health problems last year I couldn't get out as much as I would have liked.
     It will be a better year this year and I remain hopeful that everything will work themselves out. I have lots to do and I am even getting ready to do some videos or podcasting about my books as well as possibly one about abuse, trauma, and the recovery to which I am still dealing with certain issues of my past life. I want others to know that you can become a survivor and that they are not alone.
     Well, it is time to get my day started now that the coffee cup is empty and I will attempt to keep you updated every day on what new things this indie author is up too. Have a great day and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment