Tuesday, May 1, 2018

03/10/2018

Good morning everyone. It is twenty minutes to seven o’clock here and very peaceful. Everyone is pretty much still asleep. My little puppy woke me up a while ago because she had to go out to go potty. I decided to get a cup of coffee and sit down to get some things done or caught up. I have missed writing my posts but things needed to get done or organized around the house.
I am here for the duration now and have my motivation to continue writing back. I also have coupons coming every Sunday that I clip and use to stock up on things. I get ten newspapers every Sunday. It is a joy to save money and shop. Last year I saved over twenty-seven hundred dollars just clipping coupons.
Today I will be getting a short story that I began finished and posted on the site. Then, I have to get some writing on my books did so that I can get them published and start on the next one. I very much enjoy writing and find it good therapy. I will be ending my Free ebook promotion soon and I hope everyone gets their copy before it goes up for sale on Amazon.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far? I have plans to get a lot of writing done this weekend. I have an audiobook to approve so that I can get it up on Amazon as well. I look forward to the rest of my weekend and I got some bad news yesterday. My uncle passed away yesterday. The family assumes that he gave up on life and he will be missed very much.
Well, it is time to publish this post to get started on my other work. Everyone with a birthday today, “Happy Birthday”. I wish for everyone else an awesome Saturday and a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment